Friday, August 26, 2011

And this is my act of worship.


I can recognize a calling on my life when I get one. Today, my calling is leading Eagle 3rd North.
Being an RA has already proved to be more than what I can handle.
It comes with such joy and such difficulty.

In the end, it's all for the glory of God. I do not do this simply for the money or the resume title. I cannot handle this if my only reason for it is to have power.


I lead not to be served, but to serve. I live to spread the gospel in my every decision. I live to invite others to the kingdom by giving them a glance of it. 

And this... this hall decorating, this smiling welcome, this caring smile, this work, these long days, this year ahead on the road marked with suffering and in the land that is plentiful... THIS is my act of worship

.

Lord, prepare me to be a sanctuary. Pure and holy, tried and true. With thanksgiving, I'll be a living sanctuary for You.

1 comment:

  1. And this is why God gave you this calling. You have everything you need because you reach out to God in everything you do and light that same path for others. Love you!

    ReplyDelete