Sunday, March 18, 2012

Because sometimes I disappear.

Well, hello there.

A few updates for you:

First, I made all my valentines for Valentine's Day... over a month ago.
Some had crayon hearts on them, some were pictures... and there were a few others, as well, but these two were my favorites. I even gave one to Tony Campolo, who kissed me on the head in return. Success!






Second, here's the dress I've been working on since January! It's not finished, so if the picture fooled you, I've done well. It's kind of messy right now, because I'm impatient and an amateur. But I aspire to get it together and have it finished before the semester ends.


Speaking of the semester ending, I'm looking forward to a summer in beautiful Omaha, Nebraska! Who doesn't dream of spending summer in the heartlands of the midwest?


So, all that aside, I have a whole host of crafts I would like to get working on soon, including some origami suncatchers that my sister sent to me for my birthday.

Until then, in honor of my dear friend Jaymin, a few of my favorite things at the moment:
-Raspberry Grey from Zhena's Gypsy Tea.
-Getting my last three semesters of college planned out and dreaming about what will come next.
-"Life is not worth the ulcers." Advice of the month.
-"Hourglass" by Drew Holcomb.
-Dreaming about the Dominican Republic.
-Thinking in Spanish.

That's about all for now; back to some translation on my research paper.

Enjoy your week. Here's to the best.

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, looooove your favorites list. Is "Hourglass" a book? I might just have to look at up. :) Love you!

    Also, I am jealous of you sweet, sweet dress-making skills! I still need to learn to do that!

    ReplyDelete